Sat, April 8th
THE MAIN EVENT
Entry Fee: $200
NSCA Fee: $8
CSCA Fee: $4
Back to Class: $100
Targets: 100 Sporting Clays.
Registration Starts: 8 AM.
Shooting Starts: 9 AM.
Payment: Cash/Check is preferred. 4% charge for credit cards on events.
- Pre-registration will be handled by paying a $25.00 non-refundable deposit via our website. (coming soon)
- The event is limited to 60 shooters.
HOW IT WORKS
- This event is 200 targets. 100 targets will be shot in the morning. Then we’ll serve lunch and then you’ll shoot the second 100 targets.
- Each course will be a completely different presentation. A/B targets in the morning, C/D targets in the afternoon.
- Punches are awarded based on the total 200 targets.
- Payouts are based on your combined 200 target score.
Your payouts will be mailed to you by check after the event has completed.
All options must be paid for in cash. No exceptions.
Moore N’ Moore offers the best in options with loads of ways to win. We have the standard options like Class and Lewis, but we have unique options like Buddy Up!
- CLASS: $15.00.
- LEWIS: $10.00.
- BUDDY UP: $5.00
Lunch will be included for this event and you won’t want to miss it. You must pre-register before noon on the Friday before the event. Don’t miss the deadline. The food is always great!
MULLIGUN - NSCA
For more information about the Mulligun 400, CLICK HERE!
Public practice opens at 12 Noon.
BIG BONANZA BLAST
For more information about the Big Bonanza Blast, visit our website for more info .
BIG BONANZA NIGHTS!
Every 1st Friday of the month. Night Shooting Fun Shoot...Bonanza-style! Public Practice is open during event.For more information about Big Bonanza Nights, CLICK HERE!
The Ironman - NSCA
For more information about The Ironman - NSCA, CLICK HERE! .
SILVER SERIES - NSCA
For more information about The Silver Series, CLICK HERE!
Public practice opens at 12 noon.