Sat, April 15th
THE MAIN EVENT
Entry Fee: $76.00. ($64.50 with Tourney Membership)
NSCA Fee: $4.00.
CSCA Fee: $2.00.
Targets: 100 Sporting Clays.
$10.00 back to class!
Registration Starts: 8 AM.
Shooting Starts: 9 AM.
Payment: While we appreciate any form of payment, cash or check are preferred. There is an additional 4% charge for all credit cards.
NEW! SUPER SPORTING
Entry Fee: $46.00. ($41.50 with Tourney Membership)
NSCA Fee: $2.00.
CSCA Fee: $1.00.
Targets: 50 clays.
$10.00 back to class!
This event takes place after the main event.
Have score sheets in by 4 PM. Start at your leisure.
WHAT IS SUPER SPORTING?
Super Sporting is a great game that’s officially recognized by the NSCA. You’ll be competing for NSCA punches and money back to class. If you haven’t tried it before (it’s awesome), it works like this.
Similar to Sporting Clays, you’ll move from station to station. For our event, you’ll be shooting 5 stations, 10 targets at each station. Each of the 5 stations will have 4 machines where you’ll shoot 4 singles and 3 pairs. The pairs can be all Report, All True or a combination of both. Also, you can use two shots on the singles if you need to.
WHAT MAKES THIS GAME SO FUN?
- Trying to remember where the targets are coming from.
- Knowing which target to shoot first when shooting doubles.
- It’s like Sporting, 5-Stand and FITASC rolled up into one game!
SUPER SPORTING RULES
- In Super Sporting, you’re only allowed to preview the singles once. You’re not allowed to preview the pairs. Previewing pairs will result in disqualification.
- All NSCA rules apply.
HOW THE SERIES WORKS
- The Silver Series consists of 6 NSCA Fun Shoots. (Feb-Jul) (Aug-Jan)
- We award Silver Buckles for 1st place in class. Must be at least 7 people in class to award.
- Solid Silver Shot Shell trophies are awarded to the highest score in class among shooters that qualify. To qualify, you must shoot 4 out of the 6 events.
TROPHIES & CASH
This event offers great trophies and even cash! Check it out below…or 1st place in each class.
- Main Event: $10.00 Back to Class
- Main Event: .999% Pure Silver Shotgun Shell on Trophy Acrylic Base at end of series (January & July)
- Super Sporting: $10.00 Back to Class
All options must be paid for in cash. No exceptions.
Moore N’ Moore offers the best in options with loads of ways to win. We have the standard options like Class and Lewis, but we have unique options like Buddy Up!
- CLASS: $15.00.
- LEWIS: $10.00.
- BUDDY UP: $5.00
Lunch will be included for this event and you won’t want to miss it. You must pre-register before noon on the Friday before the event. Don’t miss the deadline. The food is always great!
MULLIGUN - NSCA
For more information about the Mulligun 400, CLICK HERE!
Public practice opens at 12 Noon.
BIG BONANZA BLAST
For more information about the Big Bonanza Blast, visit our website for more info .
BIG BONANZA NIGHTS!
Every 1st Friday of the month. Night Shooting Fun Shoot...Bonanza-style! Public Practice is open during event.For more information about Big Bonanza Nights, CLICK HERE!
The Ironman - NSCA
For more information about The Ironman - NSCA, CLICK HERE! .
SILVER SERIES - NSCA
For more information about The Silver Series, CLICK HERE!
Public practice opens at 12 noon.