Sat, July 15th
THE MAIN EVENT
Entry Fee: $76.00. ($64.50 with Tourney Membership)
NSCA Fee: $4.00.
CSCA Fee: $2.00.
Targets: 100 Sporting Clays.
$10.00 back to class!
Registration Starts: 8 AM.
Shooting Starts: 9 AM.
Payment: While we appreciate any form of payment, cash or check are preferred. There is an additional 4% charge for all credit cards.
Entry Fee: $46.00. ($41.50 with Tourney Membership)
NSCA Fee: $2.00.
CSCA Fee: $1.00.
Targets: 50 clays.
$10.00 back to class!
Options:$10 Lewis – $15 Class Purse
This event takes place at 1 PM after lunch.
Have score sheets turned in by 4 PM.
Pairs will be the same for all competitors utilizing all 4 machines.
HOW THE SERIES WORKS
- The Silver Series consists of 6 NSCA Fun Shoots. (Feb-Jul) (Aug-Jan)
- We award Silver Buckles for 1st place in class. Must be at least 7 people in class to award.
- Solid Silver Shot Shell trophies are awarded to the highest score in class among shooters that qualify. To qualify, you must shoot 4 out of the 6 events.
TROPHIES & CASH
This event offers great trophies and even cash! Check it out below…or 1st place in each class.
- Main Event: $10.00 Back to Class
- Main Event: .999% Pure Silver Shotgun Shell on Trophy Acrylic Base at end of series (January & July)
- Super Sporting: $10.00 Back to Class
All options must be paid for in cash. No exceptions.
Moore N’ Moore offers the best in options with loads of ways to win. We have the standard options like Class and Lewis, but we have unique options like Buddy Up!
- CLASS: $15.00.
- LEWIS: $10.00.
Lunch will be included for this event and you won’t want to miss it. You must pre-register before noon on the Friday before the event. Don’t miss the deadline. The food is always great!
BIG BONANZA BLAST
For more information about the Big Bonanza Blast, visit our website for more info .
THE NIGHT SHOOT
Every 1st Friday of the month. Night Shooting Fun Shoot...Bonanza-style! Public Practice is open during event.For more information about The Night Shoot, CLICK HERE!
SILVER SERIES - NSCA
For more information about The Silver Series, CLICK HERE!
Public practice opens at 12 noon.
Outdoor News Service Seminar
OPEN TO PUBLIC ALL DAY